PDA

View Full Version : Which Match Will Be The Main Event At WrestleMania 32?

Kemo
04-01-2016, 10:27 PM
TEJaEj7rrdA

There has been a lot of speculation on the internet on what the final main event of the evening will be at WrestleMania 32 on Sunday. The Wrestling Observer Newsletter now reports that as of Thursday night, the current plan is for the Hell In A Cell match between Shane McMahon & The Undertaker will close out the show. Take it for what it’s worth, as during WrestleMania week there are usually even more last-minute script changes than usual.

Triple H will be defending his WWE World Heavyweight Championship against Roman Reigns in the second-to-last match of the evening on April 3rd at the AT&T Stadium in Arlington, TX.

Smartmark
04-02-2016, 12:46 AM
:no:

That means I have to watch Trips/Reigns..... or take a smoke break. I think I'll go for the last.

But. As a Smark, I find it stupid that WWE on many occasions doesn't end the show with the title match. Hell, they even started one WM with a title match. The title should always be the main event. Even with Reigns in the match.

Kage
04-02-2016, 06:37 AM
:no:

That means I have to watch Trips/Reigns..... or take a smoke break. I think I'll go for the last.

But. As a Smark, I find it stupid that WWE on many occasions doesn't end the show with the title match. Hell, they even started one WM with a title match. The title should always be the main event. Even with Reigns in the match.

The title is a joke with the likes of Reigns/Cena being the main men these days. I don't blame them for wanting to end the show with the best/most important match.