PDA

View Full Version : John Cena Gives His Take On Why Reigns Isn’t Connecting With Fans

Kemo
04-02-2016, 08:29 PM
In an interview with Complex.com, John Cena confirmed recent speculation that he has already cleared to start wrestling again.

Another newsworthy topic discussed is why Roma Reigns isn’t connecting with fans the way WWE brass have been hoping for. Cena says he studies the landscape differently then a lot of his competitors. “To say Roman Reigns isn’t connecting with an audience means you’re not listening,” Cena said. “I’ve watched a lot of Roman Reigns and every single time I see him, I hear noise. He connects very well with our audience.”

The interviewer asked Cena about adding new offensive moves to his arsenal in recent years, but Cena took the conversation back to Reigns – who he says, “is on the cusp of getting that heart truly beating.”

"People know he is very gifted. His in-ring ability is not in question. I don’t care what any critic says. They are just being stupid. He can go. He is an athlete. I don’t really know who he is. Like I said, John Cena is easy: goody-two shoes Superman. Easy. A four-year old kid can tell you that. I don’t necessarily know the heartbeat of Roman Reigns. As soon as that first heartbeat happens, it’s going to challenge me. I’m looking forward to it.”

It has been speculated that Cena will have some sort of involvement at mania, even Cena himself has twitted cryptic tweets about WWE’s biggest event of the year. While its unknown what Cena has in store for the Wrestlemania, Roman is set to square off against HHH this Sunday Live at Wrestlemania 32.

#KCCO hoping this plays sometime soon!! Maybe @WWE #WrestleMania ? #NeverGiveUp pic.twitter.com/G8hzf1lMtc

— John Cena (@JohnCena) March 26, 2016