PDA

View Full Version : Samoa Joe On Potential Main Roster Jump: “Time Will Tell, Stay Tuned”

Kemo
04-03-2016, 09:34 PM
qHTxqqXexac

Fresh off of his performance in the main event of NXT TakeOver: Dallas on Friday, where he came up short in his NXT Championship match against Finn Balor, Samoa Joe spoke with Brian Fritz of the Orlando Sentinel and was asked whether or not he lost his passion for pro wrestling before arriving in NXT.

“It’s funny, I was asked this earlier, and it was never about a loss of passion, but I can definitely see that point,” said Joe. “In different places I was kind of stifled and it was more of a symptom of a larger issue. Even though you’re always responsible for what happens once end up inside the ring, sometimes you just can’t storm up the mountain with a mountain made of gravel. That’s kind of what I was faced with.”

Joe was also asked about his interest in being called up to the main WWE roster, something many fans have been waiting for since he first came to WWE via the NXT promotion back in May of 2015.

“Time will tell. Stay tuned,” said Joe. “That’s all I’m going to say, man. Let surprises be surprises, let fun be fun.”