PDA

View Full Version : Vince McMahon Comments On WWE Hall Of Fame, Shane McMahon’s Return

Kemo
04-03-2016, 09:38 PM
Former WWE personality and current ESPN analyst Jonathan Coachman caught up with WWE Chairman Vince McMahon on Saturday ahead of the 2016 WWE Hall Of Fame induction ceremony in Dallas, Texas.

When asked about the evening, McMahon said that it is the most fun-filled night for him every year on the WWE calendar.

“Notwithstanding WrestleMania, I always say that tonight is the most important night for me and the most fun filled night,” McMahon said in the ESPN.com interview. “I enjoy this night more than any other in our business. It’s an opportunity to give back, to recognize those who paved the way for so many of us, including me. It’s a very special night, a very emotional night.”

In the brief interview with Coachman, McMahon also gave a quick comment regarding his son, Shane McMahon, being back in the fold in the WWE Universe.

“It’s so much fun,” said McMahon. “It’s great to have him back.”

WrestleMania 32 takes place on Sunday, April 3, 2016 from AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas.