PDA

View Full Version : Roman Reigns Says You Could Get Kicked Out Of WWE Events For Flipping Him Off

Kemo
04-03-2016, 10:19 PM
Former WWE World Heavyweight Champion Roman Reigns says that you might find yourself getting kicked out of a WWE event if you flip him the middle finger. Reigns says that the trademark hand gesture of WWE Hall of Famer Stone Cold Steve Austin is no longer welcomed at family-friendly WWE events. Here’s what Reigns told the Orlando Sentinel today when asked about fans at live events still booing him:

“I think there’s a few different reasons why,” Reigns said of the negative crowd reactions. “You could name a bunch of them. I don’t think we could actually put a finger on one and say this is the reason why. Typically if you hear the boos, it generally is grown men my age and I’m not really in this business for the grown men. (laughs) I’m in this business for the families. That’s what we are; we’re a PG product. We’re a family-based product. We’re here to entertain families and give them enjoyment. If you’re a 30-year-old man and you want to flip me off at a kids show, then, hey, like I said, you paid your money but just be careful because you could get kicked out.”

Reigns says it doesn’t bother him when fans don’t like him, but he wants fans to be better role models for the children in the crowd.

“There’s nothing to complain about as far as reaction, because we’re storytelling here and not everybody is going to have the same opinion about the story. […] A lot of times, these pay-per-views and Monday Night Raws, they’re on school nights so it is a lot more of a grown-up feel. I think if you pick and choose and just think with logic, everything will be all right. That’s just one thing, you have to be concerned with the example we’re setting. At a show, I’m not the only role model. These kids are sitting next to these other grown-ups and they’re seeing how these people act. That’s just a reflection of what they see and they probably act the same way.”

Smartmark
04-03-2016, 10:34 PM
LOLMAO

Reigns are going down tonight