PDA

View Full Version : John Cena On UFC: “It’s Just Not Something I’m A Fan Of”

Kemo
04-12-2016, 12:12 AM
Apparently WWE Superstar John Cena isn’t the biggest fan of the Ultimate Fighting Championship.

During his recent appearance on “Larry King Now,” Cena, who has been WWE’s top star for over a decade, explained

“It’s done great to establish itself as a brand, but in comparison with us, it doesn’t resonate with me just because I’m a storyteller,” Cena explained during his appearance on the show, which airs on Hulu. “I enjoy the story that we can tell in the ring and like I said, I think [WWE does] it better than everyone.”

Cena would elaborate, giving credit to the athletes who compete in MMA before admitting that “it’s just not something I’m a fan of.”

“It truly has marketed itself extremely well. It has fantastic exposure. There’s no denying the athletic ability that it takes to step into the Octagon. It’s not something I could do,” Cena said.

“I’m not taking anything away from anyone in the UFC, because their success speaks for themselves but as far as it resonating with me, it’s just not something I’m a fan of.”

Travicity
04-12-2016, 12:38 AM
It's much better than current WWE :P even has heels and storylines

Kemo
04-12-2016, 05:03 AM
Kemo on John Cena: "He's Just Not Something I'm A Fan Of"