PDA

View Full Version : Tag Team Tournament Update, Where’s Carmella? Jericho Blasts ‘Podcast Experts’

Kemo
04-15-2016, 10:39 PM
JXQEUgftWBA

– Enzo Amore and Big Cass have already made an impact on WWE’s main roster, but Carmella, the third member of the crew, has been conspicuously absent. When asked by a fan on Twitter why she had yet to appear with Enzo & Cass, she replied:

Because I want to be #WWENXT Women's Champion first! ? https://t.co/n4ziHaPgit

— Carmella (@CarmellaWWE) April 15, 2016

Enzo and Cass defeated The Ascension on SmackDown to advance in the tag team #1 contenders tournament. Also on the show, The Vaudvillains defeated Golden Truth. Confirmed second round matches include Enzo and Cass vs. The Dudley Boyz and The Vaudevillains vs. The Usos. It looks like the tournament winners will challenge New Day for the tag titles at WWE Payback on May 1st.

– The WWE Network has added more than 100 classic episodes of WWE RAW, including the Ruthless Aggression Era (2002-2003). Memorable angles from this era include Mr. McMahon delivering a lethal dose of poison to WWE in the form of the nWo, Goldberg’s WWE debut and subsequent rivalry with The Rock and more.

– Chris Jericho is letting it be known that certain podcasters don’t know what they’re talking about when criticizing the fact that he went over AJ Styles at WrestleMania:

Awww I see some #podcastexperts are upset that I beat ajstylesOrg at #Wrestlemania? Get over it marks & realize there's a big picture.

— Chris Jericho (@IAmJericho) April 15, 2016