PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Owens Says No NXT Stars Could Replace Balor, Talks Enzo & Cass

Kemo
04-20-2016, 06:55 AM
38qdjgbCx0s

Kevin Owens says there will be a huge void left in NXT when their champion Finn Balor goes to the WWE main roster. Owens was interviewed by a radio personality named Myles while WWE was in Dubai, and Owens said he isn’t sure if anyone on the NXT roster is ready to pick up the slack that’d be left by Balor. The former WWE Intercontinental Champion is confident that Balor is ready for the main roster.

Owens also revealed that two NXT stars who recently made the move up to WWE are his traveling partners. Owens says Enzo Amore and Colin Cassady usually roll with him, and says they have a good thing going on WWE TV. He says Enzo and Cass were the first guys he got along with back when he was in NXT.

Owens says he’s now looking past the Intercontinental Title in favor of the WWE World Hevyweight Title, currently held by Roman Reigns.

Slayer_X
04-20-2016, 08:31 AM
I'm not sure the main roster needs Balor yet . So many debuts and returns lately ,I would hate to see him or anyone get lost in the shuffle .

Kemo
04-20-2016, 03:42 PM
I'm not sure the main roster needs Balor yet . So many debuts and returns lately ,I would hate to see him or anyone get lost in the shuffle .

I agree. I think they need to shake the main roster up and bring back the "Black Monday" after WM when they started handing out pink slips to the lesser workers. They have all this talent coming out of NXT, so they should make room for them.

The person they could put in Balor's spot for a small time is Austin Ares. Because personally, I think Nakamura is too big for NXT. He should be at least, co-Main Eventing Wrestlemania next year.