PDA

View Full Version : Stephanie McMahon & Others Comment On Chyna’s Death

Kemo
04-21-2016, 07:16 AM
Several members of the wrestling world and celebrities who knew Joan “Chyna” Laurer have commented on her recent passing. Stephanie McMahon is among those who shared some words about the former WWE Women’s Champion. Chyna was released from WWE in 2001 after reportedly confronting Stephanie about her then-secret relationship with Triple H.

I just heard the tragic news that @ChynaJoanLaurer has passed. She was truly a pioneer in our industry, and she will be missed. #RIPChyna

— Stephanie McMahon (@StephMcMahon) April 21, 2016

Joanie, I'm so sorry. I will always treasure our friendship and will never forget your kindness to my children. RIP https://t.co/pVV0KjbkFt

— Mick Foley (@RealMickFoley) April 21, 2016

R.I.P. CHYNA pic.twitter.com/FJ6PuW2zsr

— Rob Van Dam (@TherealRVD) April 21, 2016

Tell people what you should while you can…You NEVER KNOW if you will have the chance again! :(

— Terri Runnels (@theterrirunnels) April 21, 2016

I'm sure Eddie is welcoming u into God's Kingdom #RIPChyna #RIPEddie RT @maxthephotog: @mexwarrior @ChynaJoanLaurer pic.twitter.com/H5TN0C2zyD

— Chavo Guerrero jr. (@mexwarrior) April 21, 2016

Such a sad day. I will be staying off social media for a few days. This news broke my heart

— Lisa Marie Varon (@REALLiSAMARiE) April 21, 2016

I am heart broken completely heart broken!!!
#RIPChyna

— D'Lo Brown (@dlobrown75) April 21, 2016

Life can be hard and incredibly cruel, to all of us, none are exempt. But it can also be beautiful. Hug your loved ones tight. …

— Gregory Shane Helms (@ShaneHelmsCom) April 21, 2016

Very sad to hear about the passing of Joanie Laurer. My heart goes out to her family & friends of @ChynaJoanLaurer

— Marc Mero (@MarcMero) April 21, 2016

I can't believe @ChynaJoanLaurer is gone. I'm grateful I was able to tell her how amazing she was to me. #ToTheCelloPlayingAngel #RIPChyna ?

— Melina (@RealMelina) April 21, 2016

#RIPChyna – May you bask in tranquility. https://t.co/BCqkgx4RNx

— #StrongerThanDeath (@MATTHARDYBRAND) April 21, 2016

The epitome of the word pioneer. Godspeed my fellow Kowalski alum Chyna. You reinvented what a female wrestler is. May you be at peace.

— Frankie Kazarian (@FrankieKazarian) April 21, 2016

RIP Joannie "Chyna" Laurer. #WWE

— Mauro Ranallo (@mauroranallo) April 21, 2016

Thoughts and prayers go out to Chyna's family. She was always cool with me. #Rip9thWonder

— James Storm (@JamesStormBrand) April 21, 2016

She broke barriers and changed women's wrestling forever. Who knows where most of us would be without her #ripchyna

— Traci Brooks (@TheTraciBrooks) April 21, 2016

Jesus. Chyna. 46 is too young. Rest in Peace.

— Wil Wheaton (@wilw) April 21, 2016

Chyna. Rest in peace.

— Alyssa Milano (@Alyssa_Milano) April 21, 2016

R.I.P. Chyna.
Greatest female wrestler ever

— TRAVIS SCOTT (@trvisXX) April 21, 2016

frisco
04-21-2016, 02:28 PM
So nice to hear Stephanie's heart felt condolences. I wonder if she felt that way when she was stealing Chyna's boyfriend HHH from her and getting her blackballed from the company.
I'm sure HHH will be greatly saddened as well--even though he's been avoiding her like the plague for years now.