PDA

View Full Version : Fallout From Samoa Joe’s NXT Title Win, John Cena Jokes About A “Heal” Turn

Kemo
04-27-2016, 04:13 PM
_NMKUywZWIg

– Tonight’s episode of NXT on the WWE Network will feature fallout from Samoa Joe’s NXT Championship win over Finn Balor at last week’s live event from Lowell, MA.

– Jim Ross has updated the Q&A section of his JR’s BBQ website and commented on the possibility of WWE reviving the Cruiserweight Championship at this summer’s Global Cruiserweight Series tournament. Ross said, “I like the concept. It would be a way to restart a smaller weight division but only if it would mean more than existing IC & US Titles do at this time.”

– John Cena announced earlier this week that he will return to Monday Night RAW on Memorial Day, May 30th. Cena checked in with this tweet on Tuesday night, joking about a “heal” turn:

Ok interweb, ponder this, I was hurt. Upon return to @WWE I'll be healthy. So @WWEUniverse does that mean I've finally turned #heal ?

— John Cena (@JohnCena) April 26, 2016

– Becky Lynch tweeted the following on Tuesday night, a reference to Beyonce’s new song “Sorry.” The speculation is that ‘Becky with the good hair’ is about a woman Beyonce’s husband Jay-Z cheated on her with.

Better call Becky with the good hair #straightfire #wwemanchester pic.twitter.com/bQWITV1ua9

— Becky Lynch (@BeckyLynchWWE) April 26, 2016