PDA

View Full Version : Paul Heyman Lands New Reality Series

Kemo
04-29-2016, 07:56 PM
Paul Heyman and his Looking4Larry advertising/marketing agency will be the focus of a new unscripted series currently in development.

Heyman is partnering with Left/Right Productions on the show, an NYC-based production company specializing in television and film projects that “illuminate the drama and comedy of real life.” According to their website, Left/Right tells “stories that are both honest and surprising, revealing and entertaining, dramatic and cinematic.”

In an interview with The Wrap, Heyman said the show is completely unscripted and shows all of the problems his company is forced to solve on a daily basis. The article mentions that Heyman’s “ingeniously dysfunctional” approach to his job will be well-documented in the series.

“It’s the juggling act,” Heyman said. “I’m a single parent looking to demonstrate to his children that you can work your ass off and have the time of your life doing it. I sleep two hours a night, so if I don’t keep busy, I end up getting myself in a lot of trouble.

“At least now if I get in trouble, it’ll make for good television.”

The pilot episode is currently being filmed in New York City. No word yet on the distribution model for the show, whether it be traditional television or an online streaming service, but The Wrap reports that Lionsgate and British TV networks are interested in the show.