PDA

View Full Version : Tyler Breeze Returns To NXT & Wrestles Shinsuke Nakamura

Kemo
05-06-2016, 05:15 PM
Tyler Breeze returned to NXT at Thursday night’s live event from Salina, Kansas.

Prince Pretty squared off against Shinsuke Nakamura in what was described the match of the night and one of Breeze’s best ever. Breeze was extremely over with the NXT crowd and Nakamura got a big pop when he took a selfie with Breeze’s selfie stick midway through the match.

In light of his lackluster run in WWE thus far (he was 0-49 for the year at one point), many fans have been calling for Breeze to return to NXT, where he was a title contender and working featured matches. Someone like Emma went back to NXT, was repackaged as a heel and is now back on the main roster. We’ll see if this was just a 1-time appearance or if Tyler could be heading back to NXT on a more regular basis.

The crowd went CRAZY when @MmmGorgeous's music hit at #NXTSalina! So awesome to see him tonight! pic.twitter.com/CJDmN4VX1a

— Tiffany A. Castagna (@TCastagna_) May 6, 2016

cruel not to let us all watch Breeze/Nakamura pic.twitter.com/IWyQsHkeEg

— Brian Pickett (@BrianPickett) May 6, 2016

5th match on the #NXTSALINA card is Shinsuke Nakamura vs. Tyler Breeze! pic.twitter.com/IYZhyQJedn

— VegasJamie (@VegasJamie) May 6, 2016

I may have lost my match tonight…but I just witnessed Tyler Breeze vs Nakamura so I can go to bed happy. Amazing night at #NXTSalina

— Bayley (@itsBayleyWWE) May 6, 2016

Travicity
05-07-2016, 03:56 AM
Shame he left.