PDA

View Full Version : Jim Cornette Not Happy With Damien Sandow’s Release, Eden On Wrestling

Kemo
05-06-2016, 11:24 PM
– Jim Cornette is not happy that Damien Sandow was among the eight talents released today by WWE. Here is what he wrote on Twitter.

Why is everyone shocked @WWE fired TheDamienSandow ?? They need more room to hire hoes for Total Divas, can't let wrestlers get in the way!

— Jim Cornette TheJimCornette) May 6, 2016

He then retweeted these posts.

The[/MENTION]JimCornette TheDamienSandow pic.twitter.com/KPDf7WI5XS

— Turnbuckle Magazine (@TurnbuckleMag) May 6, 2016

TheJimCornette pic.twitter.com/Od7AwRpV7d

— Sammar-Torito (@JeremyTheMVP) May 6, 2016

He is, however, happy that longtime friend Zeb Colter was released from “prison.”

On the positive side, dirtydutchman1 , one of the greatest wrestlers of all time, has been released from prison and could reappear soon–

— Jim Cornette TheJimCornette) May 6, 2016

– Eden addressed the possibility of wrestling in a Q&A on her official website this week.

"Ah, the old wrassler question. I am going to say what I’ve said before which is I am a trained wrestler. I trained at both FCW and NXT. In Tampa and Orlando respectively. YES I have trained with my husband. Yes. I have wrestling boots. Yes I have more gear than some of the female wrestlers that are currently on TV (the whole “always be prepared and never look anything but the part on TV”…that’s in me). I was hired as a wrestling talent. Things went a different way. When I got hired in 2011 they were looking for different things. I was an athletic model…there were more of us than independent girls. Now that’s changed quite a bit. So maybe I don’t fit into this current crop of talent? But I never say no, because I don’t like to put my foot in my mouth. I don’t make those decisions though. We all express that and people still don’t seem to understand that a lot of things are not in our control as talent. All I can do is make suggestions and work really hard on ideas which I have done many times already. I am a jack of many trades. Someday maybe I’ll share some on camera work with you guys. But not today. So I guess, that answer will have to do for now. Check back with me in a little while though. You never know what might happen."

Travicity
05-07-2016, 03:45 AM
Dont care about anyone of them really.