PDA

View Full Version : Ric Flair On How Long He Expects To Remain On TV, Charlotte’s Success As A Heel

Kemo
05-11-2016, 06:03 PM
During a recent interview with MLive.com, Ric Flair spoke about his current role in WWE and how long he expects to be in his daughter Charlotte’s corner. “I have no idea how long this will last. Charlotte is flying high right now. I don’t think she needs me, but it’s a good storyline for TV. She doesn’t need me to be successful. ”

Charlotte has evolved into a reviled heel character, quite an accomplishment in today’s WWE environment. “She has people booing her, which is hard to do,” Flair explained. “Next to Stephanie McMahon, she’s probably the hottest bad girl in the company. She’s got heat and it’s made the whole division better. It makes it more fun for the audience and the wrestlers competing in the matches. That’s what we had for years with the Horsemen. Fans hated The Four Horsemen.”

Flair added that he’d love to work with WWE Champion Roman Reigns and named Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose, and Dolph Ziggler as some of his other favorite Superstars.