PDA

View Full Version : Damien Sandow Talks To Rolling Stone About His Release, Latest CWC Qualifier Videos

Kemo
05-13-2016, 10:16 PM
– Rolling Stone has published an exclusive interview with former WWE Superstar Damien Sandow, who spoke in-depth about his release from the company, the outpour of fan support on social media and much more. Rolling Stone has been killing it lately with their wrestling coverage and this interview is no exception. When asked if he was surprised to be let go by WWE, Sandow said:

“Not really. I had some conversations with them before, where I had said that I think, as a character, we had gone through the gamut. What more could I do with that character? Some people say, “This company should have done this, or that.” No, the company gave me a platform, and I maximized my opportunity. That’s all I can ask for.“

– Speaking of Sandow, he’ll be wrestling Colt Cabana on June 11th for the WrestlePro/Global Force event from Keyport, NJ.

From the WrestlePro control center:

A little change to June 11th, Colt Cabana will now be taking on Damien Sandow! pic.twitter.com/LrZ9BdtqZS

— WrestlePro (@WeAreWrestlePro) May 12, 2016

– Here are new WWE Cruiserweight Classic qualifiers from EVOLVE with TJP vs. Fred Yehi and Drew Gulak vs. Traci Williams:

H_Cmhu6UTHU

oyDjK6Lp__M