PDA

View Full Version : Lilian Garcia Gone From WWE?

Kemo
05-14-2016, 03:39 AM
It’s been rumored for several weeks that Lilian Garcia is on her way out of WWE, which picked up steam in light of her recent absence from WWE TV. Lilian stated on Twitter that she’s been off RAW dealing with a personal issue, but there appears to be more to the situation than that.

Former WWE writer Court Bauer noted on MLW Radio that Lilian was quietly let go last week. When told about her tweets on returning this Monday, Bauer said he confirmed her release with someone in WWE right before he began recording the podcast. He later added that it’s possible WWE will simply not renew her deal when it expires in the near future, but either she’s gone already or leaving.

Adding further credence to the story, Dave Meltzer noted in this week’s Wrestling Observer Newsletter that WWE had confirmed Christian’s departure, but had not yet publicly acknowledge the release of “Garcia.”

After a successful run with WWE during the Attitude Era, Lilian returned to the company back in 2011.

Sorry 4 my silence but have been dealing w a family emergency which is why I wasn't @ Payback & #Raw. Hope 2 be bk nxt Mon. Thks 4 tweets?

— Lilian Garcia (@LilianGarcia) May 6, 2016

TY all 4 prayers concerning my sick family member. Prayers have worked & they r doing much better! I look forward 2 being bk w u nxt Mon ?

— Lilian Garcia (@LilianGarcia) May 12, 2016

Travicity
05-14-2016, 04:34 AM
Never liked her good.