PDA

View Full Version : WWE Names Roman Reigns Best Catchphrase Of the Last Decade

Kemo
06-11-2016, 05:50 PM
rXVzK9svve8

WWE published the latest Top 10 video on Saturday morning looking at the best catchphrases of the past decade. In a decision that some will see as another example of favoritism towards the WWE Champion, “I am THE GUY” took the top spot. Here’s the full list:

10) Zack Ryder – WOO WOO WOO…. You Know It!!!

9) Jack Swagger (Formerly with Cesaro and Zeb Colter) – WE THE PEOPLE.

8) Bo Dallas – All You Have To Do Is BOLIEVE!

7) Wade Barrett – I’m Afraid I’ve Got Some BAD NEWS For Ya!

6) The New Day – Booty O’s…. They Make Sure, That You Ain’t Booty!

5) Enzo and Big Cass – There is only one word to describe you and I’m going to spell it out for ya: S A W F T….. SAWFT!

4) Bray Wyatt – Follow The Buzzards

3) The Miz – Because I’m The Miz……. And I’m AWE-SOME!!!!

2) Stephanie McMahon and Triple H (The Authority) – BEST For Business!

1) Roman Reigns – I am not a good guy, I am not a bad guy….. I am THE GUY.

Big Evil
06-11-2016, 06:13 PM
God damn I am so sick of them shoving Roman Reigns down our throats! It is so damn obvious that they cannot even let a stupid poll go untouched without throwing him in there to take the spotlight.

Kemo
06-11-2016, 06:46 PM
God damn I am so sick of them shoving Roman Reigns down our throats! It is so damn obvious that they cannot even let a stupid poll go untouched without throwing him in there to take the spotlight.

That's the only thing he says. I think it's because he can't remember anything else they write for him. Motherfucker can't cut a promo to save his life.

Kage
06-12-2016, 03:08 AM
Of the past decade? I quit watching three years ago(?) and I recognize 2/10 of those.