PDA

View Full Version : Steve Austin Says AJ Styles Carried Roman Reigns During Their Feud: “That Was All AJ”

Kemo
06-15-2016, 02:12 PM
Stone Cold Steve Austin recently gave high praises to AJ Styles for his feud with World Heavyweight Title holder Roman Reigns, but didn’t have as much praise for the current champ.

In an interview with Sports Illustrated, Austin talked about the critically acclaimed matches between Styles and Reigns earlier this year, and seemed to give most of the credit to The Phenomenal One. The Texas Rattlesnake even called one of their matches an “all-time classic.”

“AJ Styles just carried Roman Reigns to two world class matches back-to-back,” Austin said. “The second one wasn’t as good as the first, but it’s hard to top an all-time classic. Reigns carried his end, but that was all AJ. They keep beating that f—— kid, and they’ve got a potential superstar on their hands. He’s only been working 16, 18 years, f—, he’s got it figured out. Put a rocket on his ass and send him to the moon. I would love to see them run with Styles. I called him over the last time I saw him, which was before he got into that string of really good matches, and we’d never met. I said, ‘Hey man, good luck.’

Austin also said he’s glad to see a veteran like Styles make it to the big league and get the paydays that come along with it. Stone Cold says he hopes to see Styles have a seven-figure earning year with WWE, because “he’s paid a million dues and he ain’t made no money.”

AJ Styles will be a guest on Stone Cold’s WWE Network podcast on June 20th after RAW.

the madscotsman
06-17-2016, 03:43 PM
That's Austin in the doghouse lol.