PDA

View Full Version : Stephanie McMahon Says She Would Love To Wrestle Again

Kemo
06-15-2016, 08:58 PM
Stephanie McMahon held a Facebook Live Q&A session on Wednesday to promote her memoir, which is due out later this year. She discussed a wide variety of topics, including why writing a book about her life, the toughest promo she’s ever cut, her favorite feuds and much more.

When asked if she ever plans to wrestle again, Stephanie said she would love to, but it’s not entirely her call.

“That’s up to the decision maker. But I would love to one day. Like I said, it’s something I truly just absolutely love. But again that depends.

As long as whatever I do helps develop somebody else and helps get them over, and I know that those of you watching understand what that means, but as long as it does help develop somebody else, that’s the ultimate goal of my character. Then it’s something I would absolutely love to do. Are you kidding? Who wouldn’t love to do that?”

She also revealed that if she wasn’t a part of WWE, she’d want to be a choreographer because she loves dance. She also might have gone into marine biology because a high school science teacher was a strong influence on her. You can check out the full Q&A session here:

https://www.facebook.com/WWEStephanieOfficial/videos/565087103673406/