PDA

View Full Version : Will Ospreay Challenges Vader, Heated Twitter Exchange Ensues

Kemo
06-17-2016, 01:53 PM
International wrestling sensation Will Ospreay and WWE Hall of Famer Vader got into a heated conversation on Twitter early Friday morning that started with Ospreay challenging Vader to a match. The challenge is in response to recent criticism from Vader, who was outspoken about Ospreay’s recent classic with Ricochet in New Japan Pro Wrestling’s Battle of the Super Juniors event. When the Ospreay-Ricochet match started getting some mainstream attention due to its state of the art action, Vader said the match displayed “blatant acrobatics with no story” and could have been performed by two high school gymnasts. Ospreay first responded to Vader with a nod to his Vader bomb finisher:

"IT'S VADER TIME!" WillOspreay #NJBOSJ #NJPWWorld pic.twitter.com/XzQWtXpFvd

— Jocay (@Jocay19) May 29, 2016

On Friday morning, he issued the challenge. Here’s the full exchange:

Just throwing it out there I would absolutely love to face @itsvadertime people think I hate him but i don't, I genuinely want this match ?

— William Ospreay WillOspreay) June 17, 2016

@itsvadertime you're a really angry person ain't you?

@itsvadertime what did I do again? ??

@itsvadertime may I recommend a massage & anger management classes

@itsvadertime the weather is lovely in Tokyo, thank you for asking. However I must insist on you minding your language

@itsvadertime I don't honestly know what you're talking about…..I'm just doing Swagger Bombs and minding my own business ??

@itsvadertime well this has been a laugh. However I have a plane to catch and history to make. Hope you have a wonderful day my friend ?

Little chicken shit backed out of the match same day he accepted it U dis honor u self and ur colors https://t.co/CDacIxBmie

— Big Van Vader (@itsvadertime) June 17, 2016

Fk u https://t.co/CDacIxBmie

— Big Van Vader (@itsvadertime) June 17, 2016