PDA

View Full Version : Summer Rae Q&A: Social Media Pros And Cons, Her Best Body Part, More

Kemo
06-24-2016, 04:15 PM
aeJsLhz5XOo

Summer Rae recently took part in a Q&A session with Naluda Interviews. Here are some highlights:

Her best body part:

I’m 5’10” and all legs. I use them in the ring as weapons so I make sure to train them hard in the gym.

What is fun and rewarding about her job:

The most rewarding part of my job is seeing the smiles we put on people’s faces. No matter what kind of day or week or month they were having, when they step into that arena they get to forget about all of that for a couple hours. That is why I do this!

What is not fun about the job?

Spending so much time on the road is the biggest challenge for me with WWE. I’ve missed weddings and births. I’ve spent a lot of time away from my friends and family for so many years. That part is really hard.

Her thoughts on Social Media:

There’s the good and the bad aspects to Social Media. What I do find great is how much social media has changed business’ and the way they structure their marketing. Social media currently has such a strong influence that it has changed how products are marketed and distributed. There’s huge opportunities for both companies and influencers that didn’t exist a couple years ago. Also the influence of social media is so strong that you can really spread your message and make an impact in today’s society.