PDA

View Full Version : CM Punk Says He Might Wrestle Again One Day, But Definitely Not For WWE

Kemo
06-29-2016, 08:35 PM
CM Punk continues to do the media rounds to promote his upcoming UFC debut on September 10th from Cleveland, OH. Punk’s appeared on ESPN Radio’s Russillo and Kanell Show and spoke to the hosts about his future in professional wrestling.

Punk sounded like the prospect is highly unlikely, but clarified that it’s a “never say never” situation. When people ask him about returning to wrestling, he said he likes to leave the door open because “internet dweebs” will rub it in his face if he ever does return after claiming it would never happen.

Punk said he will absolutely never return to WWE, but could “pop up here and there” after his MMA career is over. He joked that he could see himself wrestling somewhere and not even promoting his return to the ring. “It’s not going to even be televised, it’s going to be me in a ninja f*****g outfit wrestling one of my buddies, nobody’s ever going to know. It’s going to be very ‘Monty Python’, so to speak.”

Punk also commented on Daniel Bryan’s retirement, noting that it sucks Bryan can’t do what he loves, but living a healthy lifestyle is more important than “silly pro wrestling” and he knows Bryan will find another passion.

the madscotsman
06-30-2016, 12:12 PM
I wold love to see him back in Ring of Honor, once he's done with MMA.

Travicity
07-01-2016, 12:12 AM
PWG.