PDA

View Full Version : John Cena Teases Feud With Roman Reigns: “I’d Like To Find Out How Good He Is”

Kemo
06-29-2016, 08:39 PM
XsFMMetbS5c

During WWE’s recent promotional trip to China, John Cena spoke to Inquirer.net about the company’s bright future and which Superstar he wants to work with in this next phase of his career.

Cena has been the face of WWE for well over a decade, which means he’s seen a lot of talent come and go. Cena feels that WWE’s current roster is stacked with more talent than ever and sees a few performers in particular who have what it takes to make an impact with the audience.

“I look at Enzo Amore and Big Cass only because they are so immediately identifiable as characters,” Cena said. “It kind of reminds me when I was doing hip-hop piece of my persona. I like that because Enzo is not necessarily a typical mold of, ‘Hey, this is going to be awesome.’ But even back in his early days in NXT, he caught my attention.”

Cena has been in the ring with some of the biggest stars in the company’s history, including The Rock, Brock Lesnar, Batista, Randy Orton and Daniel Bryan. As for which WWE Superstars he wants to work with, Cena named his heir apparent, Roman Reigns.

“I know that I always kind of test myself, whether it’s new superstars or established superstars, and I know Roman Reigns has carved up quite a niche for himself and he has all the attributes to be a successful WWE superstar for some time to come,” he said. “I’ve heard he’s good. I’d like to find out how good he is.”

A John Cena vs. Roman Reigns feud seems inevitable, especially if WWE stays the course with Reigns being the new face of the company. However, we might have to wait years for that feud if Cena and Reigns are drafted to different brands next month.