PDA

View Full Version : Champion Boxer Says McGregor Edited Sparring Footage To Make Himself Look Better

Kemo
07-06-2016, 07:05 AM
pY5c-LPKDi8

According to champion boxer Chris van Heerden, who recently sparred with Conor McGregor to help him prepare for his 170-pound rematch against Nate Diaz at UFC 202 next month, “The Notorious” one, or his camp, is up to some funny business.

The former IBO and IBF Welterweight Champion boxer took to social media on Tuesday to address the footage of his sparring session with McGregor, which the McGregor camp ended up posting online, claiming that the UFC Champion edited the footage to make himself look better, and van Heerden worse, than was really the case.

van Heerden took to his official Twitter page very early Monday morning and posted the following comments:

“When you have to Cut & Edit a video clip to putting pieces together to look Good It show me your Real Character #ISleepPeaceful #DoYou?”

Following a lot of social media backlash after posting the tweet, van Heerden ended up deleting it. He then posted this update to apologize for making the comments.

After a Good Sleep you all made me think!! I Apologize for my Tweets should have kept it to myself Conor .M did me a Fav in the End #Sorry

— Chris van Heerden (@TheHeat001) July 5, 2016

Conor McGregor fights Nate Diaz in an immediate 170-pound rematch at the upcoming UFC 202 pay-per-view event, which is scheduled to take place on Saturday, August 20, 2016 from the brand new T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada.