PDA

View Full Version : News On Rusev & Lana’s Weddings, Finn Balor At WWE HQ, Tyson Kidd Notes

Kemo
07-12-2016, 07:20 PM
– Lana and Rusev recently revealed to BCSN in Orlando that their weddings will take place on July 29th (in the US) and September 2nd (in Bulgaria). The first ceremony will feature the celebrities and will be filmed for Total Divas while the second ceremony will be a traditional Bulgarian wedding, but will also be taped for Total Divas.

– Finn Balor was at WWE HQ filming material last week. No word yet on what exactly he was filming but that adds to the speculation that he’s getting called to the main roster soon.

– WWE recently applied to trademark “Intercontinental Champion” for toys & action figures and clothing & merchandise.

– Tyson Kidd, who has been out of action with a neck injury for just over one year, recently confirmed on Twitter that he will not be on the upcoming season of Total Divas:

No I've been taken off the upcoming season, sorry. https://t.co/jnzyp8Xe0w

— TJ Wilson (@KiddWWE) July 6, 2016

On a related note, Kidd turned 36 on Monday and Natalya had many wrestlers tweet him happy birthday messages. She wrote the following:

I told you I wasn't gonna let anyone forget about you @KiddWWE … ?? #HappyBirthdayTJ pic.twitter.com/FvYDQnCRSt

— Nattie (@NatbyNature) July 11, 2016