PDA

View Full Version : Finn Balor, Samoa Joe, Nakamura & More Hype The WWE Draft

Kemo
07-18-2016, 02:05 PM
The big week is finally upon us. The face of WWE is set to change once again on Tuesday night when SmackDown goes live on its new night and the WWE Draft returns for the first time since 2011.

On Sunday WWE announced the rules and eligible participants for the Draft. We know that RAW’s 3 hours will afford them 3 picks for every 2 by SmackDown, 6 NXT wrestlers will be called up to the main roster and The Undertaker will not be exclusive to either show (yet Brock Lesnar will).

Tuesday night marks the beginning of yet a new era in WWE – here are some reactions from some of the most sought after picks:

Legit stoked on the upcoming #SmackDownLIVE draft. Not a promotional shill either. Shake the system. See who survives. #number1pick

— Seth Rollins (@WWERollins) July 17, 2016

….Did someone leave a window open… Because I can feel a draft #WWEDraft pic.twitter.com/TBXuJ6JHCg

— Finn Bálor (@wwebalor) July 18, 2016

6 opportunities to escape my empire, 6 chances to try their luck on another stage, or perhaps 1 pick that changes everything #WWEDraft @WWE

— Joey Headrocker (@SamoaJoe) July 18, 2016

6 NXT draft picks? Is the WWE ready for The King of Strong Style?

— Shinsuke Nakamura (@ShinsukeN) July 17, 2016

Red, Blue, or Yellow.#WWEDraft pic.twitter.com/a7vsguHjdr

— Hideo Itami / ???? (@HideoItami) July 18, 2016

We are in the midst of some major industry change. BUT no matter what happens, we'll always have this ? #WWEDraft pic.twitter.com/VoBoxOnaA4

— Bayley (@itsBayleyWWE) July 18, 2016

6 people from @WWENXT will be drafted on Tuesday. You know how I know? 90% of their roster tweeted about it at the same time.

— Kevin Owens (@FightOwensFight) July 18, 2016