PDA

View Full Version : The Club Disses The New Day, Fan Footage Of Orton’s Attack On Lesnar

Kemo
08-02-2016, 09:03 PM
– Mark Henry will be WWE’s Ambassador for the Summer Olympics in Rio this month. The games kick off later this week and Henry will be there, as revealed on last night’s RAW.

– Randy Orton tweeted the following after his surprise RKO outta nowhere on Brock Lesnar at the end of last night’s RAW in Atlanta:

It's not just a t-shirt Brock… #RKOOuttaNowhere #RandyOnRaw

— Randy Orton (@RandyOrton) August 2, 2016

Meanwhile, check out this fan footage of Randy Orton coming out from under the ring last night on RAW to attack Lesnar.

I tried to tell you he was down there heymanHustle pic.twitter.com/Bbd9KcAltx

— The Captain Rowe (@thecaptainrowe) August 2, 2016

– This backstage video from last night’s RAW features Anderson and Gallows ragging on The New Day after their latest attack on the WWE Tag Team Champions. Gallows makes a case for not being able to take the champs seriously, saying The Club will continue to win titles, make money and beat people up. Anderson teased another “too sweet” beatdown next week.

zVDtlNZ1V1Q

the madscotsman
08-03-2016, 11:46 AM
When was the last time the New Day defended their tag team titles?

Kemo
08-03-2016, 03:15 PM
When was the last time the New Day defended their tag team titles?

Money in the Bank?

the madscotsman
08-03-2016, 03:45 PM
Money in the Bank?

I think you might be right, I know that they defended them there and the didn't defend them at Battleground. So MITB might be the last time.
The point I wanted to make was that it doesn't seem to me that they defend them very often.

Kemo
08-03-2016, 04:16 PM
The point I wanted to make was that it doesn't seem to me that they defend them very often.

You're right, and it waters down the meaning of that title.