PDA

View Full Version : Ryback’s New Business Launching, Rhyno Talks Politics Win & Wrestling Status, More

Kemo
08-05-2016, 04:27 PM
– Rhyno recently spoke to the local ABC affiliate in Detroit about his successful bid to become Michigan State Representative of the 15th district. He said he’s happy and honored to win but going into the general election, he knows it’s a different ballgame now. The ECW Original will now face Democratic challenger Abdullah Hammoud in the general election in November. He confirmed that he will continue to wrestle while campaigning:

“Wrestling is my job, you know sports entertainment. It’s a passion of mine. It’s a great vehicle where I can motivate and inspire people. Kids look up to me, adults look up to you and I wouldn’t want to walk away from that now.”

– In the video below, WWE looks at a long-standing pre-match show of respect that some WWE stars still practice – wiping their feet before entering the ropes.

cp8GteWCpvk

– We’ve reported on how Ryback is launching a new wellness/personal website soon. He just revealed that the site will go live on Monday. While plugging his many merchandise previews, Ryback took a shot at his time in WWE with this post:

"In life when glass ceilings are presented to prevent you from that illustrious brass ring there is only one way to handle it, Break It Take It! Don’t ever let anyone prevent you from your dreams. Front: The Big Guy Fist with brass ring and R logo Back: Break It Take It"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BIqaxu8g0St