PDA

View Full Version : The Rock Slams “Fast 8” Co-Stars As Unprofessional Chicken Sh*t Candy Asses

Kemo
08-09-2016, 09:23 PM
Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson is laying the smack down on his “Fast & Furious 8” co-stars.

Rock says no franchise he’s worked on gets his blood boiling like Fast & Furious and his female co-stars are amazing. “I love them,” he gushed.

“My male co-stars however are a different story. Some conduct themselves as stand up men and true professionals, while others don’t. The ones that don’t are too chicken shit to do anything about it anyway. Candy asses.”

As the highest paid actor in Hollywood, The Rock is smart enough to not single out anybody in particular and give them the rub of being part of ‘celebrity feud’ with him. But when the movie is released next April, Rock says a lot of the intensity we’ll see from him on the big screen is legitimate due to the on-set tensions.

He posted the following on Instagram:

This is my final week of shooting #FastAndFurious8. There's no other franchise that gets my blood boiling more than this one. An incredible hard working crew. UNIVERSAL has been great partners as well. My female co-stars are always amazing and I love 'em. My male co-stars however are a different story. Some conduct themselves as stand up men and true professionals, while others don't. The ones that don't are too chicken shit to do anything about it anyway. Candy asses. When you watch this movie next April and it seems like I'm not acting in some of these scenes and my blood is legit boiling – you're right. Bottom line is it'll play great for the movie and fits this Hobbs character that's embedded in my DNA extremely well. The producer in me is happy about this part. Final week on FAST 8 and I'll finish strong. #IcemanCometh #F8 #ZeroToleranceForCandyAsses

https://www.instagram.com/p/BI25NjMDPWv