PDA

View Full Version : Daniel Bryan On Which RAW Superstar He’d Like To Steal, Hardest Part Of Being GM

Kemo
08-16-2016, 12:23 AM
SmackDown General Manager Daniel Bryan recently spoke with FOX Sports to promote SummerSlam. Running SmackDown’s day-to-day operations is a demanding job, but so far it has not been the hardest part about returning to WWE.

“The hardest part actually is not the task of being the GM, it’s more so being around wrestling and not being able to actually wrestle,” he said. “That’s the hardest part. The other stuff is …. I feel like I’m not the greatest general manager in the history of general managers, but I do OK and I’m learning as I go. I try to just do my best with it.”

Interviewer Nick Schwartz asked Bryan if he could pick one star from RAW and bring them to SmackDown, who would it be? ” So, if you would have asked me three weeks ago I would have said Cesaro, but he’s actually got some really great opportunities on Raw the last couple weeks, this past Monday he had two matches including being in the main event on Raw, so I hope that leads to him getting a larger role.” he said.

“But, because of that, now I would say Sami Zayn. I mean Sami Zayn just had this incredible match with Kevin Owens that he won at Battleground, and fans really like him and he wasn’t even on Raw on Monday. We could really use somebody like that on SmackDown.”