PDA

View Full Version : Sasha On ESPN, Foley Credits DDP Yoga For Weight Loss, Rollins On Making History

Kemo
08-16-2016, 12:40 AM
– WWE Women’s Champion Sasha Banks will be Jonathan Coachman’s “Off The Top Rope” guest this Wednesday night during ESPN SportsCenter.

Thrilled to help with countdown to Summerslam. Wed off the top rope we will have the boss @SashaBanksWWE on for first time.9p @SportsCenter

— Jonathan Coachman (@TheCoachESPN) August 15, 2016

– Seth Rollins tweeted the following on his SummerSlam match against Finn Balor to crown the first-ever WWE Universal Champion:

Crazy to think SS is only a week away. Made history last year, and plan on doing it again this year. The universe is mine for the taking.

— Seth Rollins (@WWERollins) August 15, 2016

– RAW GM Mick Foley is crediting Diamond Dallas Page for helping with his recent weight loss. Foley wrote the following on his goal of 258 pounds and a recent visit to the DDPYoga Performance Center near Atlanta:

I had a chance to stop by the #DDPYogaPerformanceCenter in #Smyrna GA for a couple of great workouts. With DDP's help, my goal weight of 258 is in sight, and I am feeling better than I have in years...many years! Note how my heart-rate is going up just slightly in each of the photos. DDP has really tapped into something here; a way of allowing people of all body types, ages and genders to discover a path towards a healthier lifestyle that is efficient, fun, realistic and adaptable for anyone. When I started - only eight months ago, I had to adapt just about every exercise, given my physical limitations. These days, I'm feeling pretty good. Pretty, pretty, pretty good! Trust me, it works! Let it work for you too. BANG!
You can check out a preview for #HolyFoley TONIGHT, right after #Raw on the #WWENetwork.