PDA

View Full Version : More From Eva Marie’s Husband Following Her WWE Suspension

Kemo
08-20-2016, 07:15 AM
Eva Marie’s husband Jonathan Coyle has more to say about his wife’s suspension from WWE.

On Thursday, Coyle tweeted that the public will be “absolutely outraged” when the truth is revealed regarding what caused her wellness policy violation. He’s promised evidence and an official statement to clear his wife’s name.

He later followed up with a message on Instagram praising his wife and their strength as a couple.

It is my honor to go through every storm life may throw at us with this woman. I'm proud to be your husband. #Repost natalieevamarie ??? The strongest couples are those who go through everything together that are meant to tear them apart, but still come out on top. When other people see you happy, they are going to want you to fail, just ignore them, put a smile on your face, and keep it moving. – Killin another workout at @elev8_performance with my beast Jonathan_coyle, remember a couple who can't motivate and inspire each other has an expiration date. You have to want more for each other, and you gotta give your relationship 100% effort, otherwise what's the point? Have a great day everyone ???? – Natalie – SnapChat: ?AllRedEva – ?: Joshpeterman10

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJRYsJrgbLg