PDA

View Full Version : Goldberg Responds To McGregor, Says He Wants Diaz To “Rip His Head Off”

Kemo
08-20-2016, 11:08 PM
3RmqmJG4aAk

Bill Goldberg became the latest WWE personality to respond to Conor McGregor’s recent trash-talk about WWE and many of its’ athletes, as he spoke about the UFC star during a brief interview at the WWE 2K17 video game launch party on Friday evening.

Goldberg responded to McGregor’s claim that most WWE wrestlers are “messed up p*ssies,” making it clear that he didn’t particularly appreciate his comments.

The former WWE Superstar also gave his prediction for the Conor McGregor vs. Nate Diaz rematch and considering his reaction to McGregor’s WWE rant, his pick should come as no surprise.

“Oh I want Nate to rip his head off again,” said Goldberg when asked who he’ll be rooting for in the Diaz-McGregor rematch, which headlines tonight’s UFC 202 pay-per-view event.

He continued, “I’m a fan of the business and I’m a fan of Conor, in that he knows how to get under people’s skin and he knows how to sell fights, but there’s certain things that he does that are disrespectful at the end of the day to the true martial artists and whether that’s part of his gimmick or not, I”m not a fan of it.”