PDA

View Full Version : NXT Takeover Updates: Tag Team Arrives, Sasha Banks Predicts, Promos, More

Kemo
08-20-2016, 11:59 PM
The Barclays Center is filling up for tonight’s NXT Takeover: Brooklyn event and as seen below, the crowd is rowdy.

EXCLUSIVE: The excitement is PALPABLE for tonight's #NXTTakeOver: Brooklyn II on @WWENetwork! NXT! NXT! NXT! https://t.co/6ZEEyH7i8b

— WWE (@WWE) August 20, 2016

Bayley will face NXT Women’s Champion Asuka tonight and is very confident going into the match. She tweeted earlier:

Want to know something cool? I know for a fact that Asuka is not as ready as I am for tonight. #NXTTakeOverBrooklyn

— Bayley (@itsBayleyWWE) August 20, 2016

Speaking of that match, WWE Women’s Champion Sasha Banks speaks to WWE reporters in the video below and predicts that Bayley will defeat Asuka tonight. Sasha says Bayley is the best but she hopes she joins her on RAW soon.

-aq6enEAx80

No Way Jose talks about his match with Austin Aries in this new video and says Aries can no longer run after tonight:

4ddRVgCCohc

WWE posted this video of Gargano and Ciampa arriving for Takeover. They call tonight’s match against NXT Tag Team Champions Dash & Dawson the biggest night of their lives. Bobby Roode makes an appearance as well.

33EwMkNsMiw