PDA

View Full Version : Nikki Bella Post-Return Updates, Seth Rollins Let Down By Brooklyn, Zayn & Neville

Kemo
08-22-2016, 09:07 PM
– Seth Rollins was disappointed the Brooklyn crowd at SummerSlam last night, apparently at their rejection of the new WWE Universal Championship belt. Rollins tweeted the following after losing to Finn Balor:

More important than a title's appearance is what it represents for the men fighting over it. You really let me down tonight, Brooklyn.

— Seth Rollins (@WWERollins) August 22, 2016

– It sounds like Sami Zayn and Neville be teaming more. They spoke with Andrea D’Marco after defeating The Dudleyz on the SummerSlam pre-show and talked about making a statement of intent, and just scratching the surface of what they can do. Video is below:

3uD-V4fVF7g

– Nikki Bella has officially joined the SmackDown brand after returning at SummerSlam to guide her team to victory. Nikki spoke with Charly Caruso, seen below, and talked about looking forward to doing great things and taking the division over. Nikki also tweeted on her return, also seen below.

I'm bacckkk!! What a journey my past 10 months have been! Words can't even describe how I feel being back in that ring! FEARLESS FOREVER! N

— Nikki & Brie (@BellaTwins) August 22, 2016

TMvjIPiPlC8