PDA

View Full Version : How WWE Handled Eva Marie’s Absence At SummerSlam, Eva Comments With Photo

Kemo
08-22-2016, 09:17 PM
As noted, Nikki Bella returned to the ring at SummerSlam as the replacement for Eva Marie, who is currently serving a 30 days suspension for violating the WWE Wellness Policy after testing positive for Adderall.

WWE explained Eva’s absence at the pay-per-view by keeping with the recent storyline where her voiceover guy has announced why she can’t make her “spectacular debut.” This time the reason was that Eva is suffering from stress and anxiety, brought on by hostile WWE fans. It was also announced during her intro that she was taking a vacation in the British Isles.

Eva was watching SummerSlam from home in California and wrote the following on social media:

I want to wish my girls good luck tonight at #SummerSlam ….looks like the @wwe Universe will have to wait another 27 days for my "spectacular" debut ? ?#AllRedEverything

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJZH6rxhsqA

I'm so happy Nikki @BellaTwins was able to fill in for me tonight @WWE #SummerSlam #TotalDivas ?

— Eva Marie (@natalieevamarie) August 22, 2016