PDA

View Full Version : Mr. Fuji’s Granddaughter Issues Statement On His Passing, Reactions From His Peers

Kemo
08-29-2016, 06:00 PM
On Sunday WWE Hall of Famer Mr. Fuji (Harry Fujiwara) died at the age of 82. Ryan from WrestlerDeaths.com sent in word that he spoke with Fujiwara’s granddaughter Chelsea regarding his passing. She issued the following statement:

“He was a loving father and grandpa and he was as sweet as he was “devious”. His dry humor and smile was contagious and we will miss him dearly. I’ll keep the memories but would love to hear everyone else’s memories of him.”

Here are some more reactions from the wrestling world:

An unforgettable character in front of the camera and an even better one behind it. Rest in Peace, Mr. Fuji. pic.twitter.com/NkpQE8pyAU

— Triple H (@TripleH) August 28, 2016

RIP #MrFuji. @WWE HOFer…amazing, bump machine, funny man, and one of the great "ribbers" of all time.

— Jim Ross (@JRsBBQ) August 28, 2016

Now God has someone to pull ribs. RIP MR. FUJI

— JakeSnakeDDT (@JakeSnakeDDT) August 28, 2016

Sorry to hear of the death of Mr. Fuji–he made many long hours at WWF TV tapings more fun, was a great star in many territories. #RIPFuji

— Jim Cornette (@TheJimCornette) August 28, 2016

Very sorry to hear about the passing of Hall of Famer Mr Fuji. Honor him by watching #FujiVice in his memory. https://t.co/jwH5RVc2NB

— Mick Foley (@RealMickFoley) August 28, 2016

GOD BLESS MY BROTHER MR. FUJI FOREVER

— The Iron Sheik (@the_ironsheik) August 28, 2016

I lost a very dear friend today with the passing of Mr. Fuji. RIP "Uncle Harry".

— Howard Finkel (@howardfinkel) August 28, 2016