PDA

View Full Version : New WWE Backlash Match, Kevin Owens Reacts To Finn Balor, More RAW Cruiserweights

Kemo
08-30-2016, 06:26 PM
– WWE’s new cruiserweight division is set to launch on the September 19th edition of Monday Night RAW. In addition to names such as Rich Swann, Noam Dar, Brian Kendrick and TJ Perkins, fellow Cruiserweight Classic competitors Johnny Gargano and Tommaso Ciampa will also be part of the division.

– As of this writing, the following matches have been confirmed for WWE Backlash, the first SmackDown-exclusive PPV scheduled for 9/11:

WWE World champion Dean Ambrose vs. AJ Styles
Tag Team Tournament Finals to crown new champions
Six-Pack Challenge to crown a new SmackDown Women’s Champion

It’s worth noting that local ads in Virginia are also promoting Randy Oron vs. Bray Wyatt for the show.

– For once a man of few words, Kevin Owens tweeted the following about his Universal championship win on RAW:

I win.

— Kevin Owens (@FightOwensFight) August 30, 2016

Finn Balor congratulated Kevin Owens on Monday night, telling his former rival, We have been through it all together. I’ve no doubt we will go through it all again.” The champ has since responded:

I look forward to it. https://t.co/xlIoG71s95 pic.twitter.com/eO1VajSnu3

— Kevin Owens (@FightOwensFight) August 30, 2016

WWE also posted this photo of Kevin Owens being photographed with the Universal Championship.

A-nx5twz7J4