PDA

View Full Version : Mick Foley On RAW’s Conclusion: What Just Happened?

Kemo
08-30-2016, 06:28 PM
WWE RAW General Manager Mick Foley was ringside for last night’s Fatal 4 Way main event and even he is scratching his head asking, “WHAT JUST HAPPENED?”

In his latest post on Facebook, Foley says he will get into the how’s, why’s and what’s another time, but for now, he wants to share four takeaways from last night’s show:

1) Despite Triple H’s help, Kevin Owens is a very deserving Universal champion.

2) The color of the #UniversalChampionship really did not mean anything to any of the four guys in the ring last night, and still strikes me as an incredibly silly thing for fans to have been upset about during#SummerSlam

3) Big Cass wrestled the match of his life and didn’t seem out of place AT ALL in a huge main event. This guy is going to be a BIG player in #WWEfor a long time.

4) I really like watching matches from ringside. Remember, I used to hitchhike and take buses and trains to get to Madison Square Garden. Now I get paid to be a fan!

Mick Foley is also wondering if Triple H acted alone. Stephanie McMahon emphatically denies having anything to do with her husband’s actions. But her thirst for power and track record as one half of The Authority puts that claim into question.