PDA

View Full Version : Ric Flair Speaks On His WWE Status, The “Four Horsewomen,” AJ Styles

Kemo
08-31-2016, 08:49 PM
Ric Flair says he’s currently waiting to hear back from WWE about returning to TV. The Nature Boy was on Main Event Radio recently to talk about his WWE Superstar daughter, and being written off of television.

“I’m waiting to hear,” Flair said of potentially returning to WWE TV. “I’ve actually got some time off after being on the road with them for five months. After she [Charlotte] fired me, I actually took a deep breath and said I’m going home for a couple of months. I love working for the company, it’s a phenomenal place to work. If they need me and they want me to come back, I’m ready to go.”

Flair was written off of WWE television when Charlotte fired him in-storyline back in May. Flair says he couldn’t be prouder of his daughter and feels that Charlotte is the foundation of the women’s division.

“She’s doing so well and she and her friends Sasha [Banks] and Becky [Lynch] — the whole division is strong, she’s right in the middle of it, having the time of her life and working hard,” Flair said.

As far as Charlotte possibly forming a “Four Horsewomen” group, Flair says that’s up to the creative team, but he doesn’t see it happening on the main WWE roster.

Flair also spoke on AJ Styles reaching WWE, saying that he really enjoyed Styles in TNA and couldn’t be happier that he’s now with WWE. You can check out the full interview here.

LionDen
09-03-2016, 10:27 AM
Time for Flair to hang up the boots and enjoy his retirement :)