PDA

View Full Version : CM Punk Says Vince McMahon Is Funding Dr. Amman’s Lawsuit Against Him

Kemo
09-02-2016, 03:08 PM
89qpQg4vHcY

CM Punk is on Friday night’s episode of Inside MMA on AXS TV, and he briefly discusses WWE doctor Chris Amman’s lawsuit again him. In a promotional clip from the show uploaded on Thursday night, Punk alleges that Vince McMahon is helping pay the legal bills for the lawsuit.

When asked, Punk said that McMahon had not reached out to him with any words of encouragement for his upcoming MMA debut at UFC 203. Punk explained, “He’s currently bankrolling a lawsuit against me, so I don’t think he’s going to be reaching out.”

Punk did his best McMahon impersonation, saying “Hey pal, how are you doing? I’m suing you, LOL.”

The lawsuit against punk is not from WWE, but rather Dr. Chris Amman. The case is expensive and doesn’t g to trial until mid-2018, and Punk seems to feel that the WWE Chairman is footing the legal bill for Dr. Amman. Amman is suing Punk for more than $1 million over claims he made on the Colt Cabana podcast in 2014. This is the lawsuit that Punk feels Cabana hurt his defense against by taking pictures backstage at a WWE event, leading to their falling out.