PDA

View Full Version : Luke Harper Getting Ready To Return To The Ring

Kemo
09-03-2016, 05:08 PM
Wyatt Family member Luke Harper is gearing up for a WWE return after missing several months due to a torn ACL. Harper sustained the injury back on March 21st and underwent knee surgery shortly thereafter. He’s been undergoing physical therapy for the past several months and is scheduled to be at the WWE Performance Center this coming week, according to PWInsider. The Wyatt Family member will be evaluated to see if he’s ready to be medically cleared.

Luke Harper remains one of the top undrafted Superstars in WWE. He’d be a huge acquisition for either brand, but was very outspoken when he was not included on a WWE.com list profiling the “10 Hottest Free Agents.” After WWE omitted him to make room for names like Cryme Tyme and The Great Khali, Harper told Chad Dukes:

“When you put a list of the ten hottest free agents available in today’s market, and I mean no offense to them, but when Cryme Tyme ranks above you, it really makes you question your career choices … Cryme Tyme couldn’t be more irrelevant to today’s wrestling scene. So for them to rank above me, it’s a bit of a slap in the face.”

During his time away from WWE, he worked on an action/horror movie titled, “Mohawk.” Luke Harper will be returning to a very different WWE landscape compared to the last time he was on television. The Wyatt Family is no longer a consolidated faction, which could actually work in his favor. Look no further than Braun Strowman to see the potential benefits of Luke Harper going off on his own. Wherever he winds up, the post-draft Brand Extension era is providing an opportunity for talent to shine. Harper has always been talented, this could be his best chance yet to make an impact.

LionDen
09-05-2016, 11:00 AM
He worried about Vryme Tyme lol what about The Great Khali being above him. WWE need Khali I guess for the India market ... who knows.