PDA

View Full Version : Sasha Banks Returning To Action At Clash Of Champions

Kemo
09-06-2016, 03:08 PM
Sasha Banks delivered some “bad news” on Monday’s RAW, but thankfully it was not bad news about the injured back that’s kept her out of action over the past several weeks.

Sasha returned to RAW to make a big announcement, which she teased as “bad news.” She looked nervous coming to the ring and delivered an emotional speech about how far the women of WWE had come. No more bra and panties matches, no more stupid butterfly belt. “We did it.” She met with her doctors earlier in the day and got an update on her medical condition. Just as she was about to reveal the big news, she was interrupted by Dana Brooke. Dana came to the ring and attacked Sasha, who got the upper hand and delivered her Banks Statement finisher. She then took the microphone and announced that she’ll be returning to the ring at Clash of Champions in a rematch against WWE Women’s Champion Charlotte.

#TheBoss @SashaBanksWWE had bad news on #RAW … but it was for current @WWE Women's Champ @MsCharlotteWWE! pic.twitter.com/TJzGWQ9Td7

— WWE (@WWE) September 6, 2016

WWE Clash of Champions takes place on Sunday, September 25th from Indianapolis, IN. As announced earlier in the evening, WWE Universal Champion Kevin Owens will defend against Seth Rollins in the main event.

Meanwhile, Charlotte did not waste any time responding to the news. The reigning queen of the RAW Women’s division told Sasha that she’s ready for their rematch and plans to put Sasha out of her misery once and for all.

That's not bad news… I look forward to beating you again, but this time, I'll put you out for good ? @SashaBanksWWE #BowDown #Raw

— Charlotte (@MsCharlotteWWE) September 6, 2016

LionDen
09-08-2016, 03:27 PM
How bad could her back have been if she going to be at Clash of Champions PPV. Although it is still a few weeks off but from I gathered, she would be out for a while.