PDA

View Full Version : Ember Moon Talks About Goals In NXT, Her Unique In-Ring Style

Kemo
09-06-2016, 03:15 PM
NXT newcomer Ember Moon was recently interviewed by Byron Saxton for WWE.com. After making her successful debut at Takeover: Brooklyn, we’re starting to learn more about her background. Ember moon reveals why she decided to train at Booker T’s Texas-based Reality of Wrestling Academy.

“After training with Vance [Archer, and General Skandor Akbar], I drove five hours for a tryout and made the cuts to be part of Booker T’s Reality of Wrestling promotion in Houston,” she said. “In addition to being able to work his shows, I received full access to his training facility. Booker was the one who helped me hone in on the high-flying aspect of my move set. Even though I was really comfortable in the ring, Booker gave me the confidence and motivation that I really needed to succeed in the wrestling world.”

She describes her in-ring style as unpredictable and a blend of lucha libre and strong style. As for her goals in NXT, she wants to raise the bar set by the Four Horsewomen of NXT (Charlotte, Sasha Banks, Becky Lynch and Bayley).

“They changed the way people view the Women’s division, and I want to continue that. I am not a porcelain princess; I am here to break barriers. I not only want to change women’s wrestling, but I also want to change the industry as a whole. This is the path they choose and the war I will take up arms for. It is a new beginning and I am ready for it.”