PDA

View Full Version : RVD & Sabu On VICE Show, More Success For The Rock, Natalya

Kemo
09-06-2016, 07:25 PM
– Former ECW & WWE stars Rob Van Dam and Sabu will be appearing on Thursday’s episode of “Traveling the Stars: Ancient Aliens with Action Bronson and Friends” on VICE’s new VICELAND channel.

On #ActionAliens @ActionBronson wrassles with Super Genie (@melissalcoates), Sabu, and TherealRVD, Thursday 9pm. pic.twitter.com/qVpaPqNa41

— VICELAND (@VICELAND) September 5, 2016

– WWE Smackdown Superstar Natalya has been working out to get in better ring shape over the past year. Both Nattie and Alicia Fox sat down to speak with “The National” to discuss their fitness regimen as well as the new era for women in the WWE. Natalya notes that she’s been working with Rob MacIntyre of the “Hard Knocks South” gym, who’s also worked with stars such as John Cena. Natalya had this to say regarding her progress and goals:

“My coach, Rob MacIntyre, trained Olympians and (fellow WWE wrestlers) John Cena, Nikki Bella, Cesaro, and the list goes on. He has helped streamline my workout through an app he’s designed called Mogy. If I have only half an hour, I’ll go into my app find a workout that he’s designed for me and focus on just a few lifts. I’ll focus on doing a few Olympic lifts that work my whole body.

The workout is very important so that I warm-up my body for a match. I’ll go into Rob’s app and I’ll find three lifts I like: I’ll do a clean and jerk combo, I’ll do some Olympic dead lifts and some squats. If I don’t have a lot of time, I won’t lift really heavy, I’ll lift for reps. If I have more time, I lift heavier weights. I have a weightlifting belt I wear. It’s really awesome. The Olympic lift helped me a lot with my in-ring performance. If I only have 30 minutes, Rob recommends low weight and high reps.”

– TubeFilter.com listed Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson’s YouTube channel as their “Top Gainer” for the month of July 2016. Rock’s channel came in at number six in terms of worldwide subscribers, after posting his first video during the last week of June. On a somewhat related note, WWE ranked #70 on the chart for July, bringing in 376,667 subscribers and 524,305,620 views. They ranked 59th in June, whereas the Rock was not yet listed.

Speaking of the Rock, his very first “Vlog” post can be seen below via his YouTube channel:

Knsp47Bmoeo

LionDen
09-08-2016, 03:51 PM
Damn Rock, lol 6th after one month. Natalya is looking good :)