PDA

View Full Version : Bayley Reacts To Defeating Charlotte, Cesaro vs. Sheamus News, DDP

Kemo
09-06-2016, 08:02 PM
– Today’s wrestling birthdays include Braun Strowman (33), Jillian Hall (36), Low Ki (37) and The Barbarian (58).

– The two “enhancement talents” who worked last night’s RAW were students from WWE Hall of Famer Harley Race’s WLW promotion. Kyle Roberts was the man who lost to Bo Dallas. Monica Passeri, using the name Ann Esposito, was the latest victim fed to Nia Jax. Passeri previously hosted WWE Afterburn in Italy.

– Sheamus defeated Cesaro last night on RAW to go up 3-0 in their Best of 7 Series. The fourth match takes place at Wednesday’s WWE live event from London, England. Cesaro tweeted the following after losing his third consecutive match to the Celtic Warrior:

Looked at the lights and walked to the back hurt in the dark. In those dark moments, the #CesaroSection is always there for me. Thank you

— Cesaro (@WWECesaro) September 6, 2016

#BestOf7 continues in 2 days in London. Back hurt, down 3-0… Then again nobody thought a guy from ?? would make it to the WWE… Cu in ??

— Cesaro (@WWECesaro) September 6, 2016

-Andrea D’Marco caught up with Bayley and the Shining Stars backstage at RAW after their victories.

nTuFAKcQjGs

f30RbSEKg_Q

– Diamond Dallas Page has launched a new “video alarm clock” app for iOS and Android devices.

X1xjd50ZaO4

LionDen
09-08-2016, 03:58 PM
Well, Cesaro won in London, England on Wednesday night, so it's 3 - 1 ... I guess Cesaro may win the next two to have that ultimate match in the end lol. I still ask, what is the point of this best of 7 anyway lol