PDA

View Full Version : What Happened After Backlash, Update On Tyson Kidd’s WWE Status, Gargano Talks

Kemo
09-12-2016, 03:06 PM
– There was no dark match or segment after WWE Backlash went off the air last night in Richmond. After new WWE World Champion AJ Styles left, Dean Ambrose walked to the back while his music played.

– In regards to reports on Tyson Kidd’s WWE contract expiring, MLW Radio says those reports are incorrect. They tweeted the following this weekend, revealing that WWE renewed Kidd’s deal months ago. Kidd has been out of action for more than 1 year with a neck injury.

Nothing to rumor about @WWE pondering not renewing @KiddWWE’s deal. They already renewed. Months ago.

— MLW (@MLW) September 9, 2016

– Johnny Gargano spoke with the WWE website to discuss his EVOLVE farewell events from this weekend and commented on coming to the main roster for the RAW cruiserweight division later this month:

“I was actually at my bachelor party when the clip aired on Raw. My phone started blowing up with people saying they saw me. As a wrestling fan, Raw’s the flagship, what we tune into every single week. When you think of wrestling, you think of Raw. To think that there’s going to be guys like me, and when I say that, I mean the cruiserweights — I’ve known a lot of them and wrestled them before WWE. These guys are like me, they were told through their entire career that they were too small and would never make it or be on Monday Night Raw. For all of us to be coming there together is super cool. We’re all excited to show the world what we can do. There’s a New Era in WWE, and we’re going to prove that.”