PDA

View Full Version : The Latest On Paige’s WWE Status, Clash Of Champions Women’s Title Match Scrapped?

Kemo
09-12-2016, 03:18 PM
– It looks like the Sasha Banks vs. Charlotte Women’s Championship match might not be taking place at Clash of Champions after all. WWE’s website staff was recently told to remove all references to the SummerSlam rematch, according to f4wonline. Charlotte is still featured on some of the PPV artwork, but the match has been pulled from the Clash of Champions event page.

Last week on RAW during Sasha’s “bad news” promo, she told Dana Brooke, “Let [Charlotte] know that at Clash of Champions, that title is coming back to me.” Charlotte responded:

That's not bad news… I look forward to beating you again, but this time, I'll put you out for good @SashaBanksWWE #BowDown #Raw

— Charlotte (@MsCharlotteWWE) September 6, 2016

The WWE website’s RAW results from last week now states Charlotte “might have to contend with a fully-healthy Boss at Clash of Champions.” We should know more on the status of the bout after tonight’s RAW. It’s worth noting that Sasha did wrestle against Charlotte during last week’s overseas tour, losing each match to the champion.

– Now that Alberto Del Rio is officially gone from WWE and taking bookings elsewhere, a few people behind the scenes in WWE have pointed out that Paige is currently in the same situation that AJ Lee was facing when CM Punk left the company. It appeared at one point last week that Paige was on her way out. She has retained legal representation, but she is still under contract. It’s a developing story that we will stay on top of – but the big difference between Paige and AJ Lee’s situations is that Del Rio left on good terms while Punk certainly did not.

Smartmark
09-12-2016, 07:33 PM
Paige and ADR will turn up in GU :shifty: