PDA

View Full Version : Luke Gallows Interview: What’s Changed Since His Previous WWE Run, AJ Styles & More

Kemo
09-21-2016, 06:09 PM
Luke Gallows recently spoke with the UK’s Mirror to promote November’s live events tour of the UK. November overseas tour.

After returning to WWE earlier this year for the first time in nearly 6 years, Gallows sees a lot has changed during his time away. “WWE was great before, but it’s even greater now,” he said. “A great locker-room, a great group of like-minded, motivated talents, a bunch of young men and women who are driven and have a real passion for our business and everything we do. It’s been a very pleasant experience. Karl Anderson and I were talking about this – I’ve been doing this for almost 15 years now and I haven’t been part of a better locker-room.”

At Clash of Champions, Gallows and partner Karl Anderson will get another shot at The New Day’s tag team championships. Gallows has big aspirations for his time in WWE, starting with capturing the gold this Sunday. “We’re three-time IWGP Tag Team Champions, but never been champions in the WWE, never at the pinnacle of sports entertainment. So for us, we know that we’re a pretty good tag team, but to actually prove that, we’ve got to go out and put ourselves in the record books by winning the tag team titles here. That’s goal number one right now – at Clash of the Champions we want to deliver a great match, a good performance, and come out as the WWE World Tag Team Champions.”

It’s hard to talk about Gallows & Anderson’s time in WWE without acknowledging the success of their former Bullet Club brother, WWE World Champion AJ Styles. Gallows is thrilled to see Styles’ success and truly believes he’s one of the top names in the business. “Just watch an AJ Styles match, watch AJ Styles do his thing,” he said. “There’s something special about him, he has that ‘It factor’ that you hear people talk about. He’s the kind of guy that will get you emotionally invested in the performance, I’ve been in the ring with just about all of them and I can tell you from experience he’s one of the very best. I’ve wrestled the top names in the business and I think that everyone would agree that he’s one of the top guys. He’s a gifted performer and he is someone who certainly deserves that best in the world moniker for sure.