PDA

View Full Version : Is Luke Harper Joining Raw Or SmackDown?, Stephanie McMahon Turns 40-Years-Old

Kemo
09-24-2016, 08:41 PM
– Luke Harper will be returning to the ring soon after suffering a severe injury to his knee during a match last March. He has been training at the WWE Performance Center in preparation for his return and it was reported on Monday that he was backstage at Raw.

It is now known which show Harper will appear on after not being selected in the WWE Draft. According to F4WOnline.com, he is being advertised for upcoming Raw events.

Harper opened up on the injury in an interview in May, where he revealed that he dislocated his patella and tore his medial patellofemoral ligament.

ryC2W3KM10Y

– Stephanie McMahon is celebrating a milestone birthday today as she turns 40-years-old. The WWE Chief Brand Officer and Raw Commissioner acknowledged her 40th with this post on social media.

It's my 40th & I'm in the best shape of my life! Thx @TripleH @DeFrancosGym @durlancastro @brookethomas & @huge285 4 ur help & inspiration! pic.twitter.com/AkI9gNZ9QE

— Stephanie McMahon (@StephMcMahon) September 24, 2016